IT provides talented students and individuals with the recognition of their skills in using our solutions to further increase their employability.
Certification brings credibility to your Curriculum Vitae, leading to significant opportunities for career growth. By getting certified you demonstrate your expertise and prove your capability to differentiate yourself from the others in today’s increasingly competitive job market.
Figures based on a survery we conducted with 7,000 3DS Certified Engineers:
- Increased employability and better job opportunities: 41% said they found a better job (73% for students).
- Better paid jobs and salary increase: 10% said they received a salary increase.
- Recognition within the company and among peers: 47% said they received more recognition in their company.
2 forms of certification are available
|[Intermediate] Course Certificates||[Advanced] Professional certification|
|Objective||Attests the acquisition of knowledge and skills during learning activities||
Attests the capacity to perform in a job role in a professional environment
A minimum of 6 months practice is strongly recommended
|How to||Self-proctored exams available in 3DEXPERIENCE© Edu SPACE||
Delivered online at one of our authorized Certification Centers in a proctored environment
Demonstrate your expertise with the 3DEXPERIENCE
The 3DEXPERIENCE - CATIA Mechanical Design Essentials certification validates the core knowledge and skills required for entry-level Mechanical Design positions with 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA and opens doors to a promising career. It is your first step towards more advanced certification and will help you stand out from the crowd in entry-level positions.
Demonstrate your expertise with CATIA
With CATIA Certification, students will demonstrate their expertise with CATIA fundamental modeling techniques using CATIA Mechanical Design core products: Part Design, Assembly Design, Surface Design and Drafting.
The exams are available from CATIA V5 to the 3DEXPERIENCE, in multiple languages: Simplified Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian) and Spanish.
Demonstrate your expertise with SOLIDWORKS
With SOLIDWORKS Certification, students will demonstrate their expertise with SOLIDWORKS 3D solid modeling, design concepts, and sustainable design and their commitment to professional development. SOLIDWORKS Education Program offers the following certifications:
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate - Academic (CSWA - Academic) certification is intended for students with a minimum of six to nine months of SOLIDWORKS experience and basic knowledge of engineering and fundamentals and practices.
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional - Academic (CSWP - Academic) certification is intended for students with a minimum of 1 to 2 years of SOLIDWORKS experience and advanced knowledge of engineering practices.
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Simulation Associate - Finite Element Analysis (CSWSA - FEA) certification indicates a foundation in apprentice knowledge of demonstrating an understanding in the principles of stress analysis and the Finite Element Method (FEM).
- The SOLIDWORKS Accredited Educator certification provides educators the professional development credential to demonstrate technical proficiency and skill in the classroom.
Download our brochures
3DS Certification Program
Learn more about 3DS official certification program through this brochure:
"Leverage your Dassault Systèmes expertise with the 3DS Certification Program!"