SG Subham Gupta
Digital and Physical Tool path optimization and NC code generation by Digital Prismatic Machining using DELMIA
Design, Development and manufacturing of a complex job by using DELMIA of 3D Experience platform tools to perform machining digitally for optimize tool path and generating ISO NC code which further physically validated in 5-Axis Machining Centre.
Created on 2019.06.27 212 views
Description: Details of Project executed as follows:
- Process of Generating NC code
- First we design the cad model of the product in Catia part design
- Then imported the cad mode of the product in Delmia prismatic machining.
- After that we assigned the operation such as pocketing, facing etc. operations in DELMIA Prismatic Machining.
- After assigning the operation we run the program and extract the NC code which further will be validated in 5 Axis Machining Centre.
- Scope of Project:
- Any complex design can be used to generate the code.
- It is efficient and more accuracy in the job.
- All the operation and validation are done digitally which reduce the consumption of time.
- Easily generated the code and can be run with live machining centre.
- To manufacture all plastic component existed in our environment and your part which is designed.
- Technical specification :
- Table: 1000mm X 600mm
- Rotary Axis Tilt: 120°/+30°
- Rotary Axis Rotation: 360°
- Spindle motor: 23.6 KW
- Spindle speed: 1200 RPM
- ISO Standard: SK4O
- Control: Siemens 840D SL
- Rotational and Indexing Accuracy: 5 Arc Seconds
- Repeatability: 0.006mm
- Automatic Tool Magazine: 40 station
- Coolant Capacity: 20 ltr
- Field Application: Machining of press tool plate, Die and mould plates, face shoulder and pocket milling, drilling, boring and tapping, die casting and injection mould components.
- Make: Jyoti CNC Automation Ltd.
- Cost: INR 1,45,49,400
- Learning & Benefit from Project:
- Learnt how to generate NC code using DELMIA application
- Also commercialised the product and launched in market .
Discover the team
Who’s behind this project
Discover the solution
Software used for this project
Check my new project